Arrogant Frog – Syrah Viognier
- Appellation : IGP Pays d’Oc
- Grape Variety : 90% Syrah, 10% Viognier
- Colour: Deep purple colour with ruby tints.
- Nose: At first, sweet spices and violet flowers with fresh blueberry flavours evolving towards strawberry jam notes.
- Palate: Opulent, full bodied but mellow with velvety tannins. Ripe and floral flavours on the middle palate, liquorice and black currant flavours on the long finish.
- Food pairing: Best served at 17° C. Will go well with meat pies, game and grilled red meat, beef stews, medium strong and hard cheeses.